- Product cards are underpinned by traditional postal mailings
- eBooks are supplementary to Product Cards as they address an audience via email thatï¿½s wholly separate from a Product Card mailing list
- Each eBook is published with a maximum of six adverts relative to a market
- Once a product or service is booked AJP ensures no competitive products will be able to run an ad in that edition
- An ideal opportunity to promote new products to the widest possible, yet targeted, electronic audience
- A platform for either an advertisement or advertorial
- AJPï¿½s track and trace technology traps the email address of any click on an customer entry and sends it to our client so they can contact the interested party at a later date
- When combined with an investment in a Product Card an organisation seeking to sell to a specialist market literally accesses every channel available: both traditional and electronic
|Armitage Venesta for Primary EducationSpecifically designed for Pre-School children, Lollipop delivers fun and safety into washrooms.
|Pinpoint PresentationNotice Boards
ï¿½ Exterior Notice
ï¿½ Boards ï¿½ Lockable Boards
ï¿½ Message Centres
|Armitage Venesta for Secondary EducationA hard-working washroom designed exclusively for Secondary Schools.